Monday, March 29, 2010

My Neck Speaks Out (My first ever Vlog) - ***Updated

  • Update (4/5/10) - They'll be lancing, excuse me, excising this sucker on 4/15. And I'm pretty sure I have to be at the hospital which is about 40 minutes from my home at 6:00 a.m. As you can imagine I'm thrilled. Ok really I kinda am. Not about the 6:00 a.m. and not about the getting my neck cut open but secretly I'm excited for the down time. I know sad, right ? The surgery is only about an hour and recovery is only a few days. The suckiest part ? I have to refrain from any strenous activity for 1 month post surgery. Uh hello jiggly ass, I might as well embrace you because it looks like you be sticking around awhile!


    If you haven't read my last post yet, go read it now. This will make a lot more sense if you do.

    I'll wait.

    Now that you're up to speed. Watch this:

  • 9 comments:

    carrie said...

    Oh honey...you better vlog after your surgery and show us all your brand new, hot, beautiful neck, okay?

    Smooches right back at you. It's going to be FINE.

    Gilsner said...

    I have one of those too... except it's directly under my other chin. And it's not one of those... it's just fat. But, otherwise, same thing! We're total twinsies!

    Good luck on Friday, hon. I'll be thinking of you! *mwah*

    f*ck yeah, motherhood! said...

    It really doesn't look bad but, yes, we must avoid infection.

    Feel better!

    Petra said...

    i love your theme ... the pic is great ... visit also http://mommy-cash-online.blogspot.com/ it might help you ;)

    greetings from europe

    Lex - @laprimera said...

    Yikes! Hope your appointment went well and you get it fixed easily. smooch!

    Gilsner said...

    PS... you totally need to Vlog more often! It reminds me how utterly cute-tastic you are. Not that I needed a reminder but, still, it's good to hear your voice. ;)

    So... how'd it go? I've been thinkin' of ya!

    Stacey said...

    Smooches Lex!


    And K, I'm shedding a "miss you" tear right now ;)

    Whiskeymarie said...

    We can still make out after your adam's apple is gone, right?

    Oh- and remember to ask for the "good" drugs for your recovery- none of that over-the-counter crap for you.

    Virtualsprite said...

    Awesome vlog! The nodule... not so awesome. I hope all goes well with the surgery!